ALLIED TEFF GRASS
Allied Genetics® TEFF GRASS is a high quality hay product used in both, full and double crop systems.
High quality, highly palatable forage works with many different types of livestock.
Protein levels run from 12-17% and Relative Feed Values (RFV) can range from 80-120.
Heat tolerant and hardy – excellent for western locations
- No prussic acid or nitrate issues!
- Warm season annual grass well suited for western growing conditions
- Excellent for inter-seeding into thinning alfalfa stands to increase tonnage
- Great horse hay without blister beetle worries
- Virtually no disease issues, fungus or pests
- Requires soil temps of 60 F for best germination